Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Apprenez SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, et PostgreSQL.
- 1 SELECT-bases
- Pour commencer, quelques accès simples à la base de données.
- 2 SELECT from Monde
- Dans cette partie, on interroge la table contenant des données sur les pays.
- 3 SELECT from Nobel
- Un peu de pratique supplémentaire d'utilisation des commandes de base de SQL sur la table des lauréats des Prix Nobel.
- 4 SELECT within SELECT
- In which we form queries using other queries.
- 5 SUM and COUNT
- In which we apply aggregate functions. more the same
- 6 JOIN
- In which we join two tables; game and goals. previously music tutorial
- 7 More JOIN operations
- In which we join actors to movies in the Movie Database.
- 8 Using Null
- In which we look at teachers in departments. previously Scottish Parliament
- 8+ Numeric Examples
- In which we look at a survey and deal with some more complex calculations.
- 9 Self join
- In which we join Edinburgh bus routes to Edinburgh bus routes.
- 10 Tutorial Quizzes
- Test your knowledge with multiple choice quizzes
Reference Section: how to...
- 1 SELECT
- How to read the data from a database.
- 2 CREATE and DROP
- How to create tables, indexes, views and other things. How to get rid of them.
- 3 INSERT and DELETE
- How to put records into a table, change them and how to take them out again.
- 4 DATE and TIME
- How to work with dates; adding, subtracting and formatting.
- 5 Functions
- How to use string functions, logical functions and mathematical functions.
- 6 Users
- How to create users, GRANT and DENY access, get at other peoples tables. How to find processes and kill them.
- 7 Meta Data
- How to find out what tables and columns exist. How to count and limit the rows return.
- 8 SQL Hacks
- SQL User Manuals
- MimerMySQL Oracle SQL Server Access DB2 Sybase Postgres SQLite
- Online copies of implementation specific user manuals.
- Starting SQL
- [ MySQL | Oracle | SQL Server | DB2 | Postgres | Ingres ]
- How to connect to the server and execute SQL statements.
- Programming with SQL
- [ SQL in perl on the Web | SQL from Java ]
- Error Messages
- Some error messages from SQL engines
- Temporary Assessment section, before the main menu is finished.
- Assessment Temp