Jump to navigation Jump to search
学习 SQL: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, and PostgreSQL.
教程: 由淺入深 學習 SQL
- 0 SELECT 基礎
- 1 SELECT name
- 2 SELECT from World
- 3 SELECT from Nobel
- 4 子查詢
- 5 群組函數
- 6 合拼兩個表格
- 7 更多的合拼操作。
- 8 NULL值
- 8+ Numeric Examples
- In which we look at a survey and deal with some more complex calculations.
- 9 自我合拼
- 10 Tutorial Quizzes
- Test your knowledge with multiple choice quizzes
Reference: how to...
- 1 SELECT
- How to read the data from a database.
- 2 CREATE and DROP
- How to create tables, indexes, views and other things. How to get rid of them.
- 3 INSERT and DELETE
- How to put records into a table, change them and how to take them out again.
- 4 DATE and TIME
- How to work with dates; adding, subtracting and formatting.
- 5 Functions
- How to use string functions, logical functions and mathematical functions.
- 6 Users
- How to create users, GRANT and DENY access, get at other peoples tables. How to find processes and kill them.
- 7 Meta Data
- How to find out what tables and columns exist. How to count and limit the rows return.
- 8 SQL Hacks
Assessments: More involved examples for confident users
Each assessment includes 15 questions graded easy, medium and hard.
- Adventure Works
- An example based on a wholesaler (based on MicroSoft's sample database)
- University Timetables
- Schedules for lectures and tutorials
- Bands, Concerts, Performances
- Making and ordering dresses
- Congestion Charging
- Monitoring and charging cars going in and out of London
- SQL User Manuals
- MimerMySQL Oracle SQL Server Access DB2 Sybase Postgres SQLite
- Online copies of implementation specific user manuals.
- Starting SQL
- [ MySQL | Oracle | SQL Server | DB2 | Postgres | Ingres ]
- How to connect to the server and execute SQL statements.
- Programming with SQL
- [ SQL in perl on the Web | SQL from Java ]
- Error Messages
- Some error messages from SQL engines
- Temporary Assessment section, before the main menu is finished.
- Assessment Temp